7.09.2013

Hundred Acre Woods

Urban Outfitters tee, Forever 21 skirt, Daily Bread hat,  Converse sneakers, Ecote purse, Hot Haute Hot jewlery

My tomboy roots. Channeling back to my childhood years when I was digging dirt for earth worms, playing army with the neighborhood boys, and living in my sneakers. I grew up half tomboy half Disney Princess and love how it still pokes out through my everyday style. A t-shirt tied in the perfect crop, high tops, and a backwards cap had me kickin' it comfortable while my candy colored lips pouted out proving my girly side. I loved this moment. Listening to the chirping of birds and watching the trees touch the clouds. It felt great to spend time surrounded by nature with a head full of dreams and just.. breathe. I adore feeling like a little kid again. I used to run around the woods behind my house dreaming that I was Pocahauntus. My imagination has always been vast and I find myself still dreamin' away through life.

Note for next time: pack less lipstick and more bug spray

No comments:

Post a Comment