10.15.2013

Rouge Noir Vamp


Free People dress, BDG flannel, Frye boots, Sweetbird Studio cross ring, Vanessa Mooney eagle ring, Hot Haute Hot Indian ring, Vintage turquoise rings

Channeling my inner Wednesday Addams with this one. Such a relaxing fall break this weekend in Pittsburgh. The leaves are changing, air is chilling, and I've literally been eating pumpkin everything. I fell in love with this Free People maxi as soon as it met my eyes. The soft fabric paired with a flannel and some studded combat boots made it perfectly casual for a day of walking. Sun started setting and I threw my hair up in a twisted bun, letting the delicate lace have a chance to show off through the busy city night. I live for these wear all day and night pieces in my closet. Oh, and the vamp lip- I'm digging it so much that I've began embracing the contrast it gives my pasty white skin. Lookin' a little spooky, but I don't mind. Just in time for fall, right? 

1 comment: