11.06.2013

BLDG 25 Blog Love Awards | FP Me Trendsetter Nominee


I uploaded this photo to FP Me February 21, 2013. 

That morning, I was checking the Bldg 25 blog over breakfast, (per usual) and began reading the FP Me launch post. Free People is the one brand that I truly believe in and their product constantly provides me with pure happiness. The new FP Me concept made me ecstatic and I couldn't wait to get involved with their new online styling community. Shortly after creating my account, I uploaded this snapshot of me wearing the Golden Quills Military Parka in my favorite coffee shop. Within hours of the FP Me launch, I found myself addicted and couldn't get enough. Share it - heart it ... repeat.

Since day one of the launch I have been extremely inspired with this idea. A place for girls to connect through creative styling. A place for dreamers, artists, believers. A place for the Lou, Candy, Meadow, and Sandy to all share their common love for Free People.

THE FREE PEOPLE BLDG 25 BLOG LOVE AWARDS:


My favorite birthday present yesterday had to be the email I received from Free People notifying me that I have been nominated for Free People's first annual BLDG 25 Blog Love Awards! I'm up for the FP Me Trendsetter award, which recognizes the FP Me user who inspires them the most with styling and creative photography! I'm so honored and excited to be nominated and have absolutely loved sharing my style through the FP Me community from day one.

It would mean so much to me if I could win this award, so please please please scroll down to my section "FP Me Trendsetter" and vote for me! I'm the middle photo and middle vote with the name madisynfecko. If you voted, I love you more than a hot fudge sundae with extra sprinkles and cherries.


PS PS PS:
Paris Gerrard of Charcoal Alley aka the most inspiring blog ever has also been nominated for an award! Find the Trailblazer award and vote for her! She is the babe of all babes, smart, talented, and deserves every bit of this honor!

Thanks so much for voting! Please spread the word - contest will end November 18th!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment