11.05.2013

Velvet Verve

BDG Sweatshirt & leggings, Free People belts attached to Vintage Louis Vuitton bag, Ray Ban sunnies

A little velvet touch for Lou Reed in ruby red. Aren't they fab? 

I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22! It's my birthday so naturally I’m snuggling in bed and chowing down on some chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Relaxation station for me. NYC this weekend for a fun shoot with Kenneth Cole and Refinery 29! So excited to share the details! Have a beautiful day today and go snag this sweatshirt from Urban - I've been living in it. I'll be posting some cool things this week so check back in. That's all I’ve got babes... a birthday bubble bath is calling my name!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays Maddie! Love and miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful bday! I did not owned a piece of velvet clothing until now! Love your leggins, take care!

    ReplyDelete