11.20.2013

FP PITTSBURGH X MADISYN AVENUE // 2

Photos by: Super babe, Alyssa Florentine

Bury me in this denim parka. My goodness, the comfort level of this bad boy is perfect for these Northern winds. This rooftop spot is one of my absolute favorite places in Pittsburgh. I just can't get enough of the way the sunset drips down the city skies. Oh, and I can't believe its already the final stretch of November, has this month blown by or what? I mean, I fly home Friday for Thanksgiving break, and my Free People Pittsburgh event is only 10 days away! In case you missed last weeks post, I spilled the super exciting news about Free People Pittsburgh asking me to help host a FP Me styling event at their store. 

If you aren't familiar with FP Me, here's the low down: 
Earlier this year, Free People launched an online style community called FP Me for fashion lovers worldwide! It welcomes customers, fans, and Free People lovers to engage with others and the brand by creating a profile, uploading/sharing styling pics, forming collections, and "hearting" style pics, products, and collections with other FP Me users. I've been an avid FP Me user since day one of the launch, and have grown to love the idea more and more. It's a great way to share how your favorite Free People products, as well as gain inspiration from other users creative looks! Oh, and as if all that isn't enough - the Free People Bldg. 25 bloggers also choose a few of their favorite style pics a week to feature on their blog and Instagram! Free People has also created an iPhone app, which makes FP Me even more quick and easy. If you don't have a FP Me account, I highly recommend it. Head over to www.freepeople.com, click the FP Me tab, and create your account! 

Now that you are a little more informed on FP Me, let me give you some more details about the event. On November 30th, from 12-5, I will be at Free People Pittsburgh hosting a FP Me styling event. I will be helping out with styling looks, setting up accounts, and snapping FP Me style pics to start up your collection. If a FP Me account isn't for you, still come and hang out! Free People Pittsburgh is always getting in amazing new clothes, and the holidays are right around the corner. I'd love to pull together some rad looks for your closet and get to meet you! This event is welcome to anyone - the more the merrier! Stay tuned for more looks from my Free People Pittsburgh shoot, and new details about the event. 

FP PITTSBURGH X MADISYN AVENUE PRESENT: A FP ME STYLING EVENT

Where: Free People Pittsburgh 
6425 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206 
(412) 665-4680
When: November 30th 12-5

BE THERE!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Post!!! - Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOved how the pictures came out!
    That jacket is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that I've just discovered your blog-amazing!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! I am so excited about this! I will definitely be there :) Beautiful parka as well.

    ReplyDelete