11.27.2013

FP PITTSBURGH X MADISYN AVENUE // 3

Free People vestskinniesbutton downboots

Photos by: Alyssa Florentine 
^ this chick rocks. check out her blog.

Heres the third look from my shoot with Free People Pittsburgh! I absolutely loved skipping around my favorite street in the city letting the crazy lights capture the beautiful dimension of this fur number. I dig the diversity of this vest; it can be thrown over a dress, or paired with a top and pants (like the perfect paisley/western denim one above) to make such a fun look.

I'm so pumped about Saturday's event - I've been scoping out all the newest trends from Free People and can't wait to help mix up your wardrobe for the holidays. The store is packed with goodies and we are going to have a blast styling, setting up FP Me accounts and snapping pictures. Hope you are joining us.. we are only three days away! 

Can't wait to share my last look from the shoot with you on Friday. Think sparkle, crushed velvet, and bold jewels. Happy turkey day, babes!

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are always inspiring, wish i was closer. I would be there for sure!
    xoxo Carla

    http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete