12.21.2013

Free People BLDG 25 Blog Feature



For those of you who haven't seen - Free People's BLDG 25 blog team did a feature on me this week! Jana Kirn, one of the beautiful babes behind the incredibly inspiring blog got in touch with me about doing a feature and I couldn't of been more excited! My event with FP Pittsburgh and photo shoot with Alyssa Florentine helped make this feature possible and I couldn't thank those girls more.

 I met Jana earlier this year at the home offices and was blown away by her raw talent and beauty. Her blog, Wolf and Willow has been one of my favorites for a long time, and I felt so lucky to have such a muse write my feature. The interview questions were so much fun and rereading my responses makes me laugh at my quirky self. Make sure to go check out the feature, I really opened up a lot about myself and you might learn a few things about me you don't know! 

Check my FP feature it out here !!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: (rebekahmadisynf)

1 comment: