4.18.2014

Sunny Side Up

My look: Free People teehippie pant, necklace - Jeffrey Campbell bootie | Simone's Look: Free People overall, tank, necklace, hat

Photos by my favorite photographer, ever: Alyssa Florentine
[A big big thanks to Jenn and Simone; you girls made this shoot wonderful. So beautiful on the inside and out!! xxx]

I live for that natural light kissing the city buildings. I also live for these pants. I could spend every waking minute in them. They flow in every way a girl could want and have me dreaming of Coachella days in desert heat. With love from my favorite super babes over at Free People Pittsburgh, this mini look book was shot welcoming spring and all of the sunshine and happiness it brings. A mix of rock n' roll with boho vibes is always my go to.. and a touch of chic elements like these cat eye sunnies and black brim hat are the cherry on top. Us girls had so much fun skipping the city streets detailed head to toe. We munched on cookies the size of our heads, chased the sunset, with messy hair and no agenda.. what free means to me. 

I have one more look from this lovely day to share with y'all.. so keep your eyes peeled. Free People Pittsburgh will be opening a new location at Ross Park Mall on May 2nd! I'm so so excited about shopping their new location, I've heard wonderful things! 

Go be free this weekend, eat lots of chocolate, and dance in the sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. So in love!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance in the sunshine, check. Eat chocolate, soon to be checked. Adding those FP pants to my shopping cart, check check check. Love them.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been debating with myself on whether or not I should buy those pants! They look great on you, love your styling here!

    x Kenzie
    http://easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete