10.28.2013

BETWEEN THE SHEETS // POLYVORE

HUSH BLUSH

FUR-SURE
Follow me on Polyvore here

I'm all tangled between the sheets in my skivvies, not ready to say hello to the cool air and busy week just yet. Throwing some Monday morning inspiration your way - two Polyvore flat lays with a mash up of goodies to get those brains goin'. Oh, and a makeup-less polaroid of myself. I'm totally rocking ghost skin and bed head. Dreaming of hush blush colors for the cooler months ahead; lots of nude and pale pink to contrast my go-to black wardrobe. My cloudy head is craving the mixture of couture and activewear. Betcha a nickel and a dime that I'll be shuffling down the city streets in a big fur coat and sweatpants, with no shame. Don't let Halloween be the only reason to dress in a stand-out way. Rub those sleepy eyes and WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment